If you share this vision of a liberal, inclusive Gardnerian Witchcraft, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us.
- has a verifiable lineage that can be traced to Gerald Gardner.
- was ritually Initiated into the Gardnerian family by either an inherited ritual or one adapted to current needs and understandings with the advice and consent of the adaptor's immediate elders.
- is willing to recognize the validity of all Gardnerians so Initiated, not just those brought in by one or another particular ritual script.
- finds meaning in the models and metaphors thus far created by the Gardnerian community and is willing to participate in the ongoing process of adaptation and co-creation that keeps our Tradition alive.
- believes that the window of Sacred inspiration is never closed to sincere seekers, that the Old Gods speak to us just as They did to Gerald Gardner.
- finds value in association with other Gardnerians under conditions of mutual respect.
You might want to read more about liberal theology.
by Judy Harrow
updated: February 15, 2000; © 2000, by Judy Harrow
the address of this page is: proteuscoven.com/libgard.htm
Back to: [Proteus home]